Friday
Funny:
- People's motives, like how old are we? 5?
- The fact that Biology Lab is making me a germaphobe.
- Calling my mom and telling her that in psychology I learned about obsessive compulsive personality disorder, and how I think I have it and her replying "well duh, I could've told you that."
- Having a music contest with someone at a stop light.
- Staying at a hotel with only people over the age of 75, AARP anyone?
-Playing the awkward elevator game with Colby
- The fact that Biology Lab is making me a germaphobe.
- Calling my mom and telling her that in psychology I learned about obsessive compulsive personality disorder, and how I think I have it and her replying "well duh, I could've told you that."
- Having a music contest with someone at a stop light.
- Staying at a hotel with only people over the age of 75, AARP anyone?
-Playing the awkward elevator game with Colby
Fabulous:
-Laying out on the front lawn in February
-Going to Jekyll with the family
-My fairytale I wrote for English
-Introducing Cyan to John Mayer, she loves him now.
- Interviewing Diane, what a sweet sweet woman.
-Only having 9 more weeks in Valdosta
- The sun shining, stepping out of the building to go to class, it pours down rain, and I am in a white tshirt, flipflops and shorts perrrfeccttt. (can you sense the sarcasm?)
-Hotel we stayed at, at that hot tub was heavenly
-Going to Jekyll with the family
-My fairytale I wrote for English
-Introducing Cyan to John Mayer, she loves him now.
- Interviewing Diane, what a sweet sweet woman.
-Only having 9 more weeks in Valdosta
- The sun shining, stepping out of the building to go to class, it pours down rain, and I am in a white tshirt, flipflops and shorts perrrfeccttt. (can you sense the sarcasm?)
-Hotel we stayed at, at that hot tub was heavenly
Day 23
A picture of your favorite book

I know I kinda cheated but I love the twilight saga, and anything by Nicholas Sparks.
Saturday
I spent my day in Jekyll Island with the family. It was loads of fun, we went to the historic town, driftwood beach, and then to the regular beach and then hit the hot tub, spent the night doing homework. Overall a great trip, I will probably blog about it later after I finish catching up with all these challenges.
Day 24
A picture of something you wish you could change

Don't hate because its a repeat picture, but honestly I wouldn't change anything.
Day 25
A picture of your day
My typical day is spent is a classroom learning or doing homework, and occassionally laying out on the front lawn.
Day 26
My typical day is spent is a classroom learning or doing homework, and occassionally laying out on the front lawn.Day 26
A picture of something that means a lot to you
My family means the world to me, we have our up and downs but I wouldn't trade it for anything.
My family means the world to me, we have our up and downs but I wouldn't trade it for anything.I think I should win an award for longest blog post ever, please forgive me. I promise I won't ever do such a long and pointless post again. Have a wonderful week! Peace and Love!



No comments:
Post a Comment