Friday, February 11, 2011

F squared

Funny and Fabulous Fridays plus Day 9 of the challenge. I have to be honest I haven't had the best of luck this week. Oh well life goes on. So here is everything for the day:

Fabulous
Being done with all my tests for awhile
Catching up on all my shows
Going home this weekend for sisters birthday and "thanksgiving" with boyfriend
Getting out of communications 30 minutes early
Biology class getting cancelled for all of next week


Funny
Guy sitting in the lobby all by himself wearing a cheese head
Girl wearing a red bath robe to class
Boyfriend laughing on the phone for like 10 minutes over a face I made
Swabbing our mouths in bio lab to grow bacteria


Day 9
A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most

These two ladies have gotten me through the most. Mo and Colbert. I am so grateful that God gave me an amazing mom and sister to help me through all my trials. Thanks for all you do!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. I know I sure will! Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment