
Oh what a lovely month. Sorry I haven't blogged in a little while, school has kept me super busy! Not fun at all. However I had a lovely break from school this weekend. I went back home and had some much needed down time. I spent most of my time with boyfriend, and then family. Colby was super busy this weekend so we didn't get to have a sister sleepover but when I come back for her birthday we will. I love sister sleepovers with Colbert. I can't believe she turns 16 in 12 days. Crazy. One day this weekend she got in the drivers seat of the car to move it, and I think I may have shed a little tear, I can't believe she is old enough to drive!
I am so glad I only have 3 more months left in Valdosta. I need to get away from this place. If school keeps me as busy as it has been then these 3 months will fly by, and that will make me extremely happy.
Anyways, nothing is really new with me. Just been really busy. Trying to think of what I want for Valentines day, any suggestions? Have an awesome week ya'll. Peace and Love!
P.S. Enjoy the picture of me and boyfriend. I think we are quite the couple! :)



Everyone asks me what Gregg and I are doing for v-day. Truth is I have no clue. We will probably be deciding the night of. We.. well Gregg mostly are last min planners.
ReplyDelete