- I don't think anyone realizes how dumb they look when they do a "double take", I know its meant to be all hot and sexy but to me not so much. Weird, I know.
- Some girl I don't even know came up and waved to me and said hi, totally acting like she knew me, so I just smiled and said hello back. Then she got totally embarassed because I wasn't who she thought I was. At least I was nice and didn't look at her like she was a freak.
- I enjoyed 2 of my hours today laying out on the front lawn, it is FEBRUARY people. Wonderful I know. I think the weather is the only thing I will miss about Valdosta, but its bipolar most of the time so maybe not so much.
- I only have 49 more days left. Holy Cow. Time flies.
- Colbert lost all of her wisdom today (aka wisdom teeth are OUT), parentals said she wasn't as loopy as I was (I was supposedly quite the character). I still wish I was there to take care of her, but she is eating normal food already, what a champ...what a champ.
- Last but not least, my shoulder has been popping a lot. Not that this surprises me because it does it a lot, but it pops a lot more now and it is kinda starting to hurt. I'm kinda sorta freaking out (paranoid).
There ya'll go, thats whats been on my mind today. Whats on yours?
Peace and Love! Have a wonderful Tuesday!



No comments:
Post a Comment