Funny
That my communications teacher calls himself Cap'n Robinson
Boyfriend mistaking Valentines day for Thanksgiving, on multiple accounts
VSU sending out an email saying that the free STD screening has been cancelled due to shortage of supplies
Being invited to a house party, turning down the invite, and then looking up to see a lady from my ward there (more awkward then funny)
Boyfriend mistaking Valentines day for Thanksgiving, on multiple accounts
VSU sending out an email saying that the free STD screening has been cancelled due to shortage of supplies
Being invited to a house party, turning down the invite, and then looking up to see a lady from my ward there (more awkward then funny)
Fabulous
The fact that I only have 3 more months in Valdosta
Actually feeling like I did a good job on my Biology exam
Victoria playing the spoons at dinner
Getting a babysitting job every week
Boyfriend saying "redonk" on the phone
Wildberry Smoothie from Jazzmans
Actually feeling like I did a good job on my Biology exam
Victoria playing the spoons at dinner
Getting a babysitting job every week
Boyfriend saying "redonk" on the phone
Wildberry Smoothie from Jazzmans
Going to the gym 3 days in a row with Haley
Now for the challenge
Day 2
A picture of you and the person you have been close to for the longest

Have a wonderful weekend everyone! Peace and Love!



Dear sister. 19991 is WAYYY More than 19years. But I get it. Copy cat.
ReplyDelete