Tuesday, March 1, 2011

3 is a magic number

Don't you just love school house rock?! I sure do. Anyways I am celebrating because today I am on Day 27 of this challenge and there are only 30 Days in it so that means I only have 3 more days woohoo!

Day 27
A picture of you and a family member
Everyone meet Dad and Colbert. I wanted a picture of me and my daddy because he is oh.so.special. to me. However, I didn't want a repeat picture so I picked this one, not the best of us but I love them so.uber.much.
Anyways, I want everyone to know that from now on I am going to try to be more positive. I often find myself focusing on all the bad things and I do NOT want to be like that, so if you are ever around me and I'm being negative just say "Be Positive" it will be much appreciated. I also think I am going to start listing one thing a day that I am grateful for. I used to do this every day and I would list 10 things but I think I will just stick with one, it made me realize how blessed I really am.
Today I am grateful for technology. Living away from home is not easy for me. I am so blessed to have Internet, skype, and a cell phone that allow me to stay in contact with my family.
I hope everyone has a happy hump day tomorrow! I will enjoy mine, I get to sleep in! Woohoo!


1 comment:

  1. Oh girl ! SO the ensign for this month had an article for the little ones , about always noticing the good things going on instead of focusing on the bad. I was like " I should do that !" So everyday from now on i'm going to notice the good things going on around me!

    ReplyDelete