Wednesday, February 9, 2011

you should be jealous

Its true. I have the best family in the world. I love them so much! Today while I was working on homework I came across notes they left me before I went to college. They instantly put a smile on my face. I am so glad I have such a good relationship with each of them. I am so proud of them and can't and don't want to imagine my life without them! So enjoy these sweet letter and be jealous!
Brett,
Just wanted to say I Love You and hope you have a great time. We are all very proud of you and wish you much success and happiness. Two things I want you to give your best effort in 1) your studies. 2) having a good time. The education you get will take you places in life but the fun you have will provide the memories.
Love Dad

Hello Brett, You better keep this note forever! I love you very much. Have fun at college and text me any good stories and tell me if you see Colby Clanton. haha. Good luck with the real world while I'm stuck here, haha. Remember to smile always. Remember not to eat people's shirts btw I probably will call you if I get stuck with homework :]
Love always,
~Colbert

B-RETT!!! I love you! I will miss you! You should call me when you have a good story! Have lots of good stories.
Love, Mom

Hey Girl,
We are proud of you. Keep up the good work it will go by faster than you realize. Remember if you ever need anything we are a phone call away.
Love Dad
Pretty great I know. Thanks for putting a smile on my face! Love you guys! Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment