Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I love hump day

Its true friends. I really do. It brightens my day when I realize half of the week is over. Wednesday started off very rocky, but ended up being great. I woke up to a thunderstorm, walked all the way to the p.e. complex, and this is where my day took a turn for the better. Jogging class was cancelled because we have wimpy football players who don't like to play in the rain. Then the weather turned to a breezy day, with baby blue skies. I loved every minute of that 70 degree weather. Classes were pretty easy today. I had some awkward moments as well so be looking forward to those tomorrow. Haley and I hit up the gym. Went to dinner with Rachel, Victoria, and Babyboy had some awesome moments. Studied my butt off for my stupid biology test.

Now for today, I woke up and did not want to get out of bed. The only thing that got me out was the fact that I had to take a Biology exam, and surprisingly I think all those hours of studying paid off. After English I am going to crawl right back into bed and sleep. Today is my break from studying, and I am going to enjoy every minute of it before I have to start studying for my psychology exam next week. Geeze college, the things I do for you. Anyways, hope ya'll have an awesome Thursday! Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment