Wednesday, February 16, 2011

13 and 14

I am so ready for this challenge thing to be over and done with. Why did I do this again? I always get so behind so here are Days 13 and 14 sorry its late...but better late than never (right?)
Day 13
A picture of your favorite band/artistThis was hard for me because I like all sorts of music, but since I have to pick one, I'm going to go with Sugarland. Such wonderful music.


Day 14

A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.


This one is hands down my mom. Not only is she my mom but my best friend. I don't even want to imagine what my life would be like without her. She is always there for me and I really appreciate the relationship that we have, its a unique one but I wouldn't change it for anything in the world! Love You Mom!

Happy Hump day everyone. I hope the weather is nice and sunny and warm where ya'll are at (it is here in Valdeezy) Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment