Wednesday, February 9, 2011

oh what a beautiful morning....

What a joke. I woke up at 7 after going to sleep at 2. I drove back to school, looked for a parking spot for 15 minutes. Ended up having to park in Sustella on the 3rd floor. Went to jogging class. Our wimpy football players had once again taken over the gym because it was "too cold" to workout outside. So coach makes us run a u-shaped track, why didn't he just cancel class? I would like to know too. Anyways since I babysat last night I have some catching up to do with this whole 30 day challenge.

Day 6
A picture of someone you would love to trade places with for a day

I had to think long and hard about this one, but I figured Victoria Beckham was a decent choice. The girl is classy, has great hair and style, beautiful babies, and she gets to come home to David! Who wouldn't like that for a day?

Day 7
A picture of your most treasured item(s)

This picture captures two of my most treasured items. The first being my 16 ring. Its a tradition on my mom's side of the family that when a girl turns 16 she gets a ring. I wear this ring EVERY day. I feel naked if I don't wear it. The second is the quilt my mom made for me. I am so glad she got into quilting. It means the world to me, the fabric is from old dresses my sisters and I wore. It such a comfort and I am so glad I will always have something to remember my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment