Monday, February 14, 2011

Worst Blogger Ever.

Yup, that's me. I am sorry I haven't blogged in forever. I have a lot of catching up to do on this little challenge thingy. So I'll do that first and then I'll tell you all about this past weekend.

Day 10

A picture of the person you do the most messed up things withEveryone meet Colby. She hands down wins this one. We do the weirdest and craziest things together, I love every minute I get to spend with her.

Day 11

A picture of something you hateAnyone who knows me knows that I HATE feet, they are gross. I don't like to look at them or touch them. Ugh. They are just nasty.



Day 12

A picture of something you love


I absolutely love the beach! Its my favorite place to be. If I could, I would never ever leave.

I think this post is long enough, and I have to get to class so I'll blog later about the weekend. It was good so look forward to it! Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment