Day 3
A picture of your favorite TV cast
Okay I'm gonna cheat, I have 3 favorite shows so here they are:





(Pretty Little Liars, The Bachelor, and What I like about you)
Yesterday my best guy friend from high school came all the way from Milly to visit me. I had such a great time with him. It was so nice to just chill and catch up with him. I took him to the mall, then we headed to Downtown Valdosta to do a mini-photo shoot, we then came back and did my laundry, and then we went out to dinner at Mongos. Dinner was probably my favorite part of the whole day, the food was sooo good and it was a lot of fun to make my own dish! I highly recommend it, if ya'll are ever in the Valdosta area! Hope you had a lovely Sunday! Peace and Love!



No comments:
Post a Comment