I have forgotten to mention these 2 big things so here we go!
This girl turned 16

She makes me feel so old, baby Colby is all grown up and can date now! I'm so proud of you Colbert and I am so glad I get to be your sister for eternity. I am so glad I have gotten to see you grow up and become such an amazing young women. God has a lot in store for you and you will do so many great things! You are such an inspiration to those around you and your love for life amazes me. You make my life complete! Love you!
This girl got accepted to BYU

Shae Audrey, I am so stinkin' proud of you. I knew you would get in! You are such a beautiful girl inside and out. You will go on to do amazing things with your life. You are such an inspiration to me. It means the world to me that you called and told me, I know its your dream school. I am going to miss you soo much, I will have to come visit you for sure! Love you!



No comments:
Post a Comment