Monday, February 14, 2011

a weekend to be remembered.

This weekend lots of stuff happened. It was very eventful and although some tears were shed I would have to say it was overall a great one.
Friday
I got back to Fayetteville at like 8:45. I said hello to everyone at the house and then left to go pick up boyfriend. Boyfriend and I exchange "Thanksgiving" gifts, he is too good to me. I got a cute little stuffed lion named Leo, a gift certificate to Ice Paris for $45.00, and a super sweet card. I got him cologne (I'm such a loser girlfriend) Brought boyfriend back to the house and spent the evening with Colby and her friends celebrating her birthday. After I took boyfriend home, I went upstairs to talk to the parentals. We heard a HUGE crash and ran outside. Neighbors mailbox was completely shattered and there was a random garbage can in their yard. Strange huh?
Saturday
Woke up and got ready. Picked up boyfriend, went to the bank and the dollar store. Came back got in the car with the family and headed to the mall. Mo bought Colbert and I a matching outfit, which is totally adorable. Spent the day at the mall, came back got the car and headed to Steak and Shake for our date. Since Valentines day is so close to our 1 month boyfriend wanted to go to the place where we first really talked to each other. It was a lot of fun. Then we came back to the house and watched movies.
Sunday
Happy Sweet 16 to little miss Colbert. I cannot believe she is old enough to date. I love all the memories we have shared thus far, she really is the best ever. We then went to church. Childhood friend came back from his mission, so he gave his homecoming talk. I cried. Its crazy to see how much a mission changes a person (for good). No longer is he the kid who burned his poop. Another boy had come home from his mission as well, he played the violin. I always love when there is a musical number in the program, the spirit filled the room and I was so overwhelmed with how much spirit the music brought. It was an incredible experience. After church I went and said goodbye to boyfriend and then the Stevens came over. I sure do love them. They are so fun to be with. Shae and I had boy talk. Mo made some delicious lunch. Tasted just like cafe Rio! I was very impressed. Gotta get that recipe! Flight were looking bad so my awesome Dad drove me all the way back to Valdeezy. I have the best parents ever. We spent the ride listening to love songs (that's all they were playing this weekend), and just catching up on life.
Anyways that was my weekend in a nutshell. Pretty awesome huh?! I am so blessed with a family that will love me no matter what, even though I make mistakes and I'm not perfect, I couldn't be more grateful for them! Peace and Love ya'll and Happy Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment