Funny:
- The study group that meets in the Student Union on Fridays (each member has to bring gummy worms)
- Dad washing the windows at the gas station, and as soon as we pull out from under the covering a bird pooping all over it
-Girls wearing pink wigs for Valentines Day
-Group selling shirts that say "I heart my vagina" on the Palms Quad (more awkward than funny)
- The fact that everyone who works at the Valdosta Airport knows me by name (I'm pretty much a celebrity there)
- The study group that meets in the Student Union on Fridays (each member has to bring gummy worms)
- Dad washing the windows at the gas station, and as soon as we pull out from under the covering a bird pooping all over it
-Girls wearing pink wigs for Valentines Day
-Group selling shirts that say "I heart my vagina" on the Palms Quad (more awkward than funny)
- The fact that everyone who works at the Valdosta Airport knows me by name (I'm pretty much a celebrity there)
Fabulous:
-Sitting outside in the warmth listening to a group play the guitar
- The love my parents have for me, knowing that they would do anything for me
- The Steven's living in Georgia so that they can come over for dinners and hangout
- Comm teacher saying "wah wah" in class
-Making a 90 on the first Psychology Test
- The looks that people are giving the guy who is listening to comedy on his ipod and laughing randomly out loud
-People who have enough confidence in their singing voice to sing out loud on their way to class
-Biology and English classes getting cancelled for the whole week
- The 75 degree weather all week
-Sitting outside in the warmth listening to a group play the guitar
- The love my parents have for me, knowing that they would do anything for me
- The Steven's living in Georgia so that they can come over for dinners and hangout
- Comm teacher saying "wah wah" in class
-Making a 90 on the first Psychology Test
- The looks that people are giving the guy who is listening to comedy on his ipod and laughing randomly out loud
-People who have enough confidence in their singing voice to sing out loud on their way to class
-Biology and English classes getting cancelled for the whole week
- The 75 degree weather all week
Day 15
A picture of something you want to do before you die
I want to travel all around the world. There are too many places to list, but I pretty much want to go to tropical places.
Day 16
A picture of someone who inspires you

If there is anyone who does and should inspire me it is my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I want to become like Him, I want people to see His countenance when they look at me. I will always strive to be the best I can in order to return to live with His once again.
I hope everyone has a splendid weekend! Peace and Love!



No comments:
Post a Comment