Funny
-Coming home to ZERO water after a TWO day camping trip (I thought I was going to die!)
-VSU issuing a boil water advisory, when they don't even allow us to have hot plates, how do they think we are going to be able to boil water (you dumb!)
-Parking next to the "Barbie" car
-Almost wiping out in front of everyone eating dinner at Hopper
- Boy asking me if I wanted to ride his bike pegs so I could get out of the rain faster. (I don't know how he figured I was going to do this with a case of water in my hands)
-Gay guy doing his laundry
-Girl telling a story and saying that the POlice didn't shut the party down, but some kid farted and shut it down. I don't know what was funnier the way she said police or the fact that it smelled so bad that everyone left.
-Guy snoring on the airplane for the whole flight, then turning to me as we get off and saying "I hope you got some sleep"
Fabulous:
-My new charm bracelet from the YW in my ward
-Boy giving me a dryer that had 56 minutes left on it (this made my day)
-"I feel good" coming on the radio in the laundry room. Makes me just want to dance in my socks. haha
- Clothes drying in one round
- Knowing that where ever I am, I am always loved
-Boyfriend calling me a sweetheart
-Finally being able to have oatmeal in the morning because the water is sanitary.
-Girl in Lab asking me if I was an early childhood major just by looking at my handwriting.
Thats all for this week! I hope ya'll have a lovely weekend! Peace and Love!



No comments:
Post a Comment