Saturday, January 1, 2011

hello. goodbye.


Goodbye 2010
Hello 2011

That's all I have to say about the new year. I hope its great one, I have a feeling it will be average but who knows, life can be pretty crazy sometimes. I still have to think of some New Year resolutions for tomorrows goal setting Sunday. Yes it is tradition in my family. We all sit down and talk about our goals and write them down in a cute little book. We have done this forever and its so fun to go back and read how much all of us have changed. All I know is I am not setting a single goal this year about my weight/appearance. I am done with those. Now, onto what I have been up to for the last few days.

I went to Land O' Lakes, Florida. Home of the butter (Not really, but its funny). I went to go visit my soul sista. I had a great time and I love to visit with her. We watched these adorable little kids the whole week, and tried to party it up. This trip was full of memories and first. I have never laughed or cried so hard.

Now I am back home. It feels so amazing to be back. I missed all the comforts of home. I am beyond blessed with such an incredible family, and sometimes I take them for granted but I am really grateful for each member of my family. I have one more week until its back to Valdeezy for my last semester as a FRESHMAN. Thank Goodness! Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment