Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hump Day

Now don't freak out anyone. Hump Day simply means Wednesday (the hump of the week) So calm down. Anyways, after a terrible Tuesday I am super happy that I am having a wonderful Wednesday. My day started off with a 2 mile run at 8 am. I know most of you are probably like "geeze that sucks" but to be honest it was the PERFECT start. I even followed that up with a healthy breakfast (oatmeal) and I am looking forward to a beautifully tossed salad for lunch. Starting this year off right! I got all my church work done and a head start on scanning my stuff for this semester so I don't have to dread the HUGE pile at the end. I am so completely happy with where I am personally at right now. Although, I hate being in Valdosta I only have 4 more months! I feel like I am only becoming a better person right now. I am meeting a friend for lunch in a couple of minutes and then I'm off to Lab. I hope I can get "the best lab partner everrrr". Name that movie! ;) Anyways, I hope ya'lls Wednesday is being wonderful as well! I'll blog on Friday. You know what that means... Funny and Fabulous, and believe me I've been gathering them all week, so it ought to be good! Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment