Sunday, January 9, 2011

home sick?

I am home sick. already. Just so everyone knows, I have only been back in Valdeezy for 1 whole day. Pathetic I know. I miss my family, and the comforts of home. I miss my friends terribly. I learned how to make facebook videos today (pathetic, I know) and I made them for all of my friends. It made me realize that I really only have 2 close friends here in Valdeezy. Also, everyone has tomorrow off because of snow. Except for Valdosta...so please everyone enjoy your day off...because I will be stuck in class. ALL day LONG (sucks, I know).



Anyways, on to a more cheerful note. I have been reading this book called In The Arms of His Love, it is by Steven A. Cramer. I have learned so many things already from this book. The think that has touched me the most is that God loves us for who we are. He knew we would make mistakes but he still loves us. I have also learned that there are so many amazing qualities that God has. I know I make my mistakes and I am not perfect all the time, but I want people to use those same qualities when they describe or think about me. So I am going to try my hardest. Anyways, everyone have a great week! Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment