Wednesday, January 5, 2011
my family is the bomb.com
I want everyone to be jealous of my family. They are the best in the whole entire universe and I am so glad they are mine for eternity! What a blessing that is. At first I was really worried about the Christmas Break being a whole month long. I felt like geeze I haven't been with my family for that long in 5 months. The time however flew by. It amazes me how time always seems to do that. I have to admit though that I am sad to have to go back to school and leave my family and new friends behind. Although I have definitely had my ups and downs with friends and family this break I am very grateful for the opportunity that I had to come home and spend some quality time with them. I am already ready for this next semester to be over. I am taking more credit hours and harder classes. Which means I will be studying more, and chilling with friends less. Sucks I know. I will try to keep up with my blogging. Until the next post. Peace and Love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment