Friday, January 21, 2011

TGIF (thank goodness its Friday!)

It is Friday and ya'll know what that means! Fabulous and Funny time. I have to admit though that I did not have as great as a week this week. Last week was definitely my best. I tried my hardest though!

Fabulous:
That I lived through the wreck last Friday

Having Martin Luther King day off

Not having Biology Lab or Happiness through Film this week

Making 100s on all my quizzes I've taken so far
Zumba with Rachel

Getting away for the weekend (even if it is to go camping)

Boyfriend calling me just to talk
Finding out that Trey is coming to visit me
Funny:
Having a pickup line contest at Freshly

Noticing that my Psychology Professor only wears purple and black

The conversations we have in Biology, my professor manages to make everyone laugh at 8am. That is talent right there.

1 comment:

  1. hey i'm coming too!! haha :) i'm actually the reason why Trey is coming down! haha

    ReplyDelete