Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Just one of THOSE days
I know its Tuesday, but I feel the need to blog. I have had a wacky day for sure. Its been up and down. I made a 100s on my first quizzes for this semester. Which is totally awesome I must say. I also watched the Bachelor when I finished with my homework, and I have to admit I cried a little during Emily's date with Brad. I know this seems pathetic, but I know if I had been through all she has, I wouldn't be half as strong as she is. I then met K for lunch, and we had lots to catch up on. I came back to the dorm and grabbed my book and a beach towel and headed out to the front lawn. I had to take advantage of the wonderful weather we are having here in Valdosta. To be honest I really needed that time to just think and reflect on everything that has occurred. I love moments like this, where I can just breathe and relax. Anyways, I hope everyone is enjoying their week so far. And if anyone needs a good read I got a book for ya, its called In the Arms of His Love by Steven A. Cramer. Its an amazing book! Peace and Love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment