Wednesday, January 5, 2011

stylish blogger award


I won an award for blogging. Exciting huh?! I was so suprised to see this so here are the rules in order to accept this award


  1. Thank and Link back to the Person who gave you the award

  2. Share 7 things about yourself

  3. Award 15 people and tell them about it!

So here goes!


Mallory, Thank you so much for giving this award to me. I am extremely honored that you stalk my blog because I do my share of stalking on yours. Keep up the great blogging!



  1. I love to laugh and smile

  2. I would rather stay home and hangout with my family than go out late with friends

  3. My mom is my best friend

  4. I am addicted the show Bachelor (you too? lets be friends!)

  5. I always get compliments on my eyes

  6. I am a Mormon

  7. I hate feet

Okay I don't know 15 people who blog, so I will just do everyone I know













So there you go fellow bloggers. Expect another post soon! Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment