Sunday, January 23, 2011

waterless weekend

I am not sure what to title this baby yet, so I will write and then title! :) I have a had a crazy weekend. I may have gotten a little frustrated a long the way (that might be an understatement). Anyways this weekend started with a Young Women's winter camp. I am the Young Women secretary in my ward here in Valdeezy so I kind of had to go. I don't really LOVE camping, its alright. I will go occasionally but twice in 4 months, that pushing it. We left the church around 4 (made a potty break first). We got to the cabin where we had a nice bonfire with hot dogs and smores. Then we went inside and played this fun little game called curses. One of the girls recorded it, so I am praying it doesn't end up on good ol' facebook. Then I realized it had been awhile since I had gone potty, so I went to use the bathroom and just kidding...it doesn't work. One of the other leaders told me if I had to go I had to go dig a hole outside and take care of business there. Um NO THANK YOU. I held it until l 2:30 on Saturday when we got to the State Park where we hiked 5 and a half miles. Then it was back to Valdeezy where more chaos was in store for me. Supposedly the power at the water plant went out, so the city of Valdosta has no clean water. Which meant no relaxing shower after a nasty camping trip. I was just not happy. The residence hall provided me with 5 water bottles for drinking, washing dishes, and showering. Thanks for nothing. Anyways, the water is finally back on but we can't drink it because it is contaminated, so only showers. I'm off for now, enjoy your week! I hope it flies by! Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment