Its Monday, so that means time to blog. I am back in Valdosta. Wishing I wasn't but sometimes we have to do things we don't like. Anyways, I had a lovely weekend. Yes it had its ups and downs but overall it was GREAT. I am ready for the summertime. I find myself craving the sunshine, warmth, swimsuit, and flip flop days. Anyways, I guess one good thing about going to school in the south is that we get Martin Luther King day off. I will enjoy mine by waking up early to fly back to Valdosta, have John pick me up, do laundry, do homework, clean the room, miss watching the Bachelor because I have to go to Freshly (John says so). That's what my day will consist of. Exciting huh? Oh let me tell you about the boy I sat by on the airplane. He was about 14 years old and the WHOLE ENTIRE flight (which is only 30 minutes) he tapped a beat on the tray table. I wanted to slap him. I know that sounds awful, but he was annoying. I tried to get him to stop by starting a conversation and this is how it went:
Me: "So are you from Valdosta?"
Boy: "Yup."
Me: "Do you like living there?"
Boy: "Nah."
Me: "Why?"
Boy: "Because."
Talk about annoying. Anyways, I hope everyone has a great week. I am going to go do an English Journal...want to know the topic? Well here it is-What effect do social and cultural norms have on how others see us or how we see ourselves? pretty easy right? Peace and Love!
Monday, January 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment