Tuesday, December 28, 2010

movie night


So last night I had a movie night, and I have to tell you about it because it was just so funny how everything happened. We originally were going to watch Toy Story 3, I figured it was a safe choice because who doesn't like the Toy Story movies. Well it was going all fine and dandy until Toy Story wanted to cause some problems. So we took it out and one of the BOYS goes and puts in a movie. I know everyone is probably thinking its some action packed movie...but its not. That BOY puts in Dear John. The girls had no complaints of course. I was just in shock. That movie is a chick flick and usually you have to beg boys to watch those kinds of movies with you. Anyways, they only stayed for a little bit longer so after I shut the door after them, my favorite scene (the rain kiss, duh!) of the whole movie was on, so I sat down all by myself and watched it.
That's all but I think the movie night was a success!

Tomorrow I will be off to Florida to visit this girl! She is and always will be my soul sista! I am so excited to see her pretty face! I hope it is a lot warmer there too!

I'm gonna go pack now and enjoy my no makeup, no hair day. Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment