Sunday, January 2, 2011

Since its the new year, I have decided to make a goal blog post. That is the most important part of a new year (right?). Anyways, I really thought a lot about my goals this week. I wanted them to be serious things, and things that would make me a better person, not the useless weight and money goals everyone makes but never accomplishes. I want everyone to know that I did accomplish ALL of my goals from 2010 (thankyouverymuch). I have heard that if you write your goals down and other people see them you are more likely to achieve them, so here goes:
Make good grades in school
Get my own apartment
Try to be less judgemental
Stop being so sensitive
Be a more Christlike person
Find the positive things in every situation
So there you go. I encourage everyone to sit down and think of goals for 2011. Goals are such a good thing and I have learned that everyone can benefit from them. Peace and Love!

1 comment:

  1. all of those sounds like great things to do! :]

    but anyways, for some blog award i got - i had to tell 15 blogs i stalk & tell the person..

    well, you made the list! so, hope it doesn't creep you out or anything - but i love your blog! :]

    ReplyDelete