Monday, January 10, 2011

day one down...only how many more to go??

Well today was my first day back. Exciting huh? It started with me waking up at 7:20 am to walk to the PE complex (my furthest class) in the dark, cold, wet monsoon that hit Valdeezy today. Great Start right (can you sense my sarcasm?). Then I had my communications class. Which went fairly well. I like to communicate so I figure this should be fun. We played some weird game that psycho therapy patients do, that made me feel real great. haha. I then had a big break in between classes. So I went to go grab lunch. I have a favorite worker in Hopper Dining hall. She is so great. I probably stayed and talked to her for about 15 minutes. She is an older woman, but I always have a lot of fun visiting with her. She updated me about what she did over her break, she even mentioned that she found herself a boyfriend. I am telling you, she is so precious. Anyways, then I went to my Happiness through film class. It dragged on, but it was interesting sometimes and I get to watch movies and talk about happiness so it shouldn't be too bad (right?) I hope ya'll had a great Monday, especially to all my friends who are spoiled by not one, but TWO snow days. Please enjoy for the both of us! Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment