Monday, January 24, 2011

BK have it your way!

Today I met Kelsi for lunch. It was a much needed lunch for sure. I just love K to pieces and I am so glad we are friends. Today we talked all about life. I love having meaningful conversations. I must say that it always helps to know that someone your age is going through the same things you are. Life is hard, and it stinks...but it is always nice to know that you are not the only one. Lately I have had trouble making real friends and I have made the choice to transfer next semester. I loved talking with K today and realizing that God has a plan for each of us. Although we get off track and the road isn't always a smooth ride, He is there and puts people into our lives for a reason. I am extremely grateful to have K as a friend.

I have finally come to the realization that not everyone is going to like me and I am not going to be able to be friends with everyone. It is just a waste of my time to stress about little things like not being included and I am going to be so much happier without those people who constantly put me down. It took me a long time to learn this specific lesson but better now than never! :)

Anyways, Bachelor comes on tonight and I am so excited. I am also very thrilled to be going home this weekend. I miss my family so much, and I have a date with boyfriend planned. So week, hurry up and get over with. I have things to do and people to see! Peace and Love!

3 comments:

  1. Uhm , you deleted my comment ??? thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't delete any comments. I don't even know how to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. See the little trashcan ?? you push that. Somebody had to delete it , because I specifically asked where you were transferring. and then the next day the comment was gone.

    ReplyDelete