Friday, September 30, 2011

GC weekend! :)

Hello Weekend! I am so excited for this weekend because it is General Conference weekend. I love conference weekend because 1. My whole family sits together to watch it, in our jammies. 2. We usually have really good food to eat. 3. I get to hear all these wonderful talks that somehow always relate to me! I love getting advice and reassurance from the Prophet and other general Authorities. How blessed are we to get to hear modern day revelation! Anyways on to the good stuff!

Funny:
1. Inside jokes with Colby. They never fail me.
2. Whenever I'm driving with the windows down I get stuck at a red light and Adele always comes on, and everyone knows that you have the jam to her...Even if the people in the car next to you look at you and laugh.
3. My dad coming up with a nickname for my latest crush. You don't even want to know the nickname. I died laughing.
4. My aunt using the word "twitterpants" to explain that someone was gay.
5. Zoolander. Seriously love that movie. "That Hansel, he is so hot right now"


Fabulous:
1. dls {dirty.little.secrets} ;)
2. My dark hair is really growing on me...Dare I say that I might even like it better than the Blonde?
3. The awesome parking spot I got the other day. First one in the lot. YES.
4. Coming into music class listening to someone play the piano and singing a long.
5. That our new refrigerator dispense ice, not only ice but CRUSHED ICE. Good bye ice trays.

That would be all for this week! I hope everyone has a wonderful fabulous weekend! Mine has got some potential to be just that! Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment