Hallelujah it is FRIDAY.
This week has dragged on in my opinion.
Here are my fabulous and funnies for the week!
Funny:
This week has dragged on in my opinion.
Here are my fabulous and funnies for the week!
Funny:
- The fact that my cousin and I have crushed on guys with the exact.same.name {weird?yes.}
- My critical thinking professor sounding like Dumbledore from Harry Potter {awesomesauce}
- The fact that I just used the word awesomesauce, where in the world did that come from?
- I have a little bit of an OCD problem. This week I organized my clothes like this in my dresser. It saves so much room.
- Doing Colby's laundry and realizing that she has enough clothes to provide for herself and a small village in Africa.
- Colby stating that I am the best at folding towels. {thank you OCD}
- Finally getting back into the gym. It has been way too long. {my body aches to prove it}
- Being able to read for pleasure. Want a good teen read? Check out books by Allison B. Condie {Being Sixteen is the one I just read but I've read a lot of her other works}
- PINTEREST. check it out. If you want an invite leave your email in a comment and I'll send one your way {be prepared, you will become addicted}
- Passing my Chemistry test when over 75% of the class didn't {booyah!}
- Learning some dance moves from some cutie boys in the fine arts building.
- Making a 100 on my music quiz {favorite.class.ever}



Whoa, I feel dumb! I thought you had stopped posting because it never shows up in my feed, until today, when your last like 10 posts showed up all at once!
ReplyDeleteAnyways, have you read Matched by Ally Condie? It's super good!
I think my account was too private, so I just made it public. I'm sure everyone is excited about that. haha. I haven't I will have to though! I love her style!
ReplyDelete