Fabulous:
My cinnamon roll from Jazzman's {best $1.00 I have ever spent}
Getting another babysitting job
Having fresh new sheets on my bed
Getting 3 miles in 30 minutes. BAM SHAWTY. {I know that's not super great but for me that is a HUGE accomplishment}
That my Heavenly Father knows exactly what I need, when I need it and He never fails to provide it for me
Funny:
The dreams I have been having lately {they've been so weird}
Pulling my groin muscle at the gym, I now understand why football players are such babies when this happens {okay this is not funny at all but now I just have to laugh at the fact that maybe I was a little to ambitious at the gym}
The cashier at Wendy's checking me out glad Colboa noticed it too. {creeper}
That's all Folks! Hope ya'll have a great weekend! Peace and Love!
My cinnamon roll from Jazzman's {best $1.00 I have ever spent}
Getting another babysitting job
Having fresh new sheets on my bed
Getting 3 miles in 30 minutes. BAM SHAWTY. {I know that's not super great but for me that is a HUGE accomplishment}
That my Heavenly Father knows exactly what I need, when I need it and He never fails to provide it for me
Funny:
The dreams I have been having lately {they've been so weird}
Pulling my groin muscle at the gym, I now understand why football players are such babies when this happens {okay this is not funny at all but now I just have to laugh at the fact that maybe I was a little to ambitious at the gym}
The cashier at Wendy's checking me out glad Colboa noticed it too. {creeper}
That's all Folks! Hope ya'll have a great weekend! Peace and Love!



Ha ha ha ha funny post girl :)
ReplyDelete