Tuesday, September 27, 2011

{Random} FYI

I am totally going to be a trophy wife. I've always dreamed of being one. One day I will be married to a hot hubby {true story}. Me and that hot hubby of mine will be one of those couples that host all the random parties {you know the ones I'm talking about} I'm pretty excited for this day to happen, the day we have "couple" friends. Pintrest is providing me with so many ideas for favors and themed parties to have. I hope the hubs likes to watch football because I want to be one of those wifeys who lets her hubby's friends come over to watch the game while all the wifeys provide the food and gossip in the kitchen. One day it will happen. I pinky promise! I will make a man VERY happy! That's it for now. Be on the look out tomorrow! I'm introducing one of my new ideas! Peace and Love!

1 comment:

  1. I said that too. Would you like to know how often those things happen ? NEVER. It makes me sad. Very sad.

    ReplyDelete