So here is one of my new ideas. Please let me know if it is a total hit or miss. I kind of felt inspired by my music appreciation class to do this. I feel like my music selection is very limited and I want to open my ears to all the different music there is. Every Monday I will post a song. If you have any favorites and would like to share, please do! I love listening to new things and like almost everything.
"Love Like Woe"
by The Ready Set
Also if anyone knows how to put a youtube video directly onto a blog...could you please explain to me, that way you don't have to click the link. Happy Monday fellow bloggers! Peace and Love!
"Love Like Woe"
by The Ready Set
Also if anyone knows how to put a youtube video directly onto a blog...could you please explain to me, that way you don't have to click the link. Happy Monday fellow bloggers! Peace and Love!



Yes mam, You click "Share" under the video, then click "Embed". Choose the size you want the video to be, then copy and paste the code into your blog post, just like you might copy and paste a quote or something. Super easy!
ReplyDeleteOh girl I LOVE this idea. Just saying. love your sister. Who is probably on here anonymously. kthanks.
ReplyDelete