Monday, October 3, 2011

M stands for Midterms

Today is the kickoff for midterms. Ah don't we just love it when we have a midterm on Monday? {sarcasm} Although it is just my music class so it shouldn't be too bad. Does any one else agree that this weekend went by way to fast?! Anyways, enough complaining on my end. This week I've come across so many songs that I like and would love to have for our musical selection {mostly love songs because that is what always plays}, so after much thought {not really}I finally decided to share one of my personal favorites. Brought to you by John Mayer. Honestly, I think he is a jerk and a boho but he has a super nice voice that I could listen to all day long. {no.joke.} So please enjoy, and don't judge me for listening to this song...and sometimes putting it on repeat!




Peace and Love!



No comments:

Post a Comment