Wednesday, September 28, 2011

oh happy day

So Mo used to have us write a list of 10 things we were thankful for everyday. It has been awhile but I realized when I did it, I was more aware of all the great things around me! That got me thinking about all the things that make me happy! So every Wednesday I will be posting five things that put a smile on my face. I encourage everyone to do this, I think it will improve your happiness in your everyday life! So here you go




  1. A good morning text {simple I know, but just to know you crossed someones mind is a pretty awesome feeling}


  2. Everything about fall {the clothing (boots and sweaters), the food (s'more, hot chocolate), the fun (bonfires, hayrides, corn mazes)}


  3. Little children's' laughter. I love their little squeals.


  4. The smell of a newborn baby, I don't even know how they smell so good.


  5. The things kids say. Really they are so funny.

There you go! What makes you happy? Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment