Friday, September 9, 2011

Funny&Fabulous

Hello Friday. Thank you for coming so quickly this week!


Funny:


Water going out in the neighborhood just when I’m about to hop in the shower and get ready for bed{thank goodness I took a shower earlier}

Walking across the street in Provo telling my cousin that the crosswalk signals beep for the deaf people {hello blonde moment number 1, deaf people can’t hear}


Blonde moment number two trying to push open a door for about 5 minutes, then realizing that it is a pull open door.


The fact that the minute you stop worrying about boys is when they all want you. {What.the.heck} Get your act together boys.

My younger sister has a better love life then I do. I just have to sit back and laugh {to prevent the tears} I’m totally jealous


Fabulous:


Meeting President Ucthdorf at the SLC airport {MO is extremely jealous ;) }

Lunch at the Brick Oven with long lost efy buddy Kristen

Spending the weekend at BYU with Shae

Only having to go to school 2 days this week {yeaaa buddy}

Fall weather. LOVE it. {hello sweaters, boots, hot chocolate, and lots of snuggling}

The mixed cd Kelsi made me for my birthday. Introduced me to a lot of artists I am now obsessed with {hello jack Johnson}


So there you go! Did anything Funny or Fabulous happen to you this week? Please share I would love a good story! Peace and Love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment