Friday, March 11, 2011

honey i'm home...

So today was my first full day home (and of Spring Break). Mo was nice and let me sleep in, so she took Colby to seminary. Love her. (both of them). Anyways, I spent my morning going through all my stuff in my room (as of right now I'm getting rid of a lot of things, but my room is a MESS). Then Daddy and I met Mo for lunch at Five Guys. So good. Then later Daddy and I went to go pick up Miss Colboa from school. I surprised boyfriend for like a second then he was off to his interview (which he nailed). Then came home and chilled. Met boyfriend for an hour. Went and sat and watched Colby get her hair did for an hour and a half. Took forever. Came home, ate, took Colby to a party, skyped with Afton, and now I'm about to give you a Funny and Fabulous Friday before I crash soooo here we go!
Funny:
- Mo telling me to be worried about a certain someone. haha.
-Going to check on Luke after I put him down for bed, finding him sitting on the floor reading a book, wearing a pimp hat.
-Our conversations in bio lab
Teacher: "Is this a male or female tree?"
Jessica: "Are you kidding me, look at the size of that thing, its so long, definitely a boy."
Nick turns to me and we both die laughing.
-The hallways smelling like wet dog, more awful than funny)
Fabulous:
- Making a 94 on my communications Test
- Starting Spring break early
-Surprising boyfriend
-Afton moving back home
-Our waiter at Masatos, such a gentleman
-Hanging out with Kelsi, speaking different languages
So there you go friends. Have a lovely weekend. I know I will! Peace and Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment