- Some days I wish I wore glasses, because some mornings I wake up and say "This is a glasses wearing day" I wouldn't feel so stupid if I actually wore glasses.
- Drama and I have a love/hate relationship. I HATE it, but Drama LOVES me. I wish it would just take the hint that I hate it and leave me alone.
- I am a people pleaser, but I have finally learned that not everyone is going to like me and that is perfectly okay.
- I always wonder why I'm so addicted to the Bachelor shows. Is that even healthy? I always say I'm not going to watch them but I always end up doing so. Can't wait for the Bachelorette and Bachelor Pad. I'm so excited!!
- College has taught me a lot of life lessons.
- I want to be a better and more positive person.
- Laughter is the best medicine.
- There are only 5 more weeks of school. Hallelujah!
I think that's all for now. I hope you all have a fabulous week.



Girl, you made me laugh, REAL hard! :)
ReplyDelete