Day 29
A picture that makes you smile
This picture always puts a smile on my face for 3 reasons! 1) Its me and Colbert. I stinkin' love this girl! I am so glad we are sisters. 2) The scenery is amazing and 3) Knowing that I get to be with my family for eternity. What a blessing that is! :)
Now onto my day. It started off kind of rocky, I didn't do so well on my pop bio quiz, but thats alright since he drops the lowest 4. thank goodness for nice professors. My english class got out early, literally we weren't even in the room for more than 10 minutes. thank goodness again for nice professors. I came back, and tried to take a nap. That was a fail, once I'm up, I'm up for good. So then I got started studying on Biology. Oh next week is going to be oh so fun. Anyways, I am looking forward to Zumba tonight, I think it might be one of the only things that keeps me from going crazy.
Today I am grateful for my knowledge of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Never in my life has it been such a comfort as it is now. Especially since I am away from home. Knowing that even when I make mistakes and stray from the path, the face that I will always have a loving Heavenly Father to guide me back to home is such a comfort. Knowing that the Lord hears and answers each one of our prayers is such a blessing that I often take for granted. I am so thankful for my knowledge in knowing that one day I will be able to return to live with my father in heaven if I do my part. So thats what I have to do, got to do my part, give it my best and then some! Peace and Love everyone! Have a wonderful weekend!



No comments:
Post a Comment