Woohoo! Tomorrow after I finish my psychology test, my sweet dad will be driving all the way down to Valdeezy to pick me up and take me home for spring break. What a much needed break! I am so excited to go home and spend time with my family and friends, not have to worry about school work, and getting away from cb. Ahh, life will be sooo good. Although I don't have crazy, buck wild plans, it will still be the best ever. Then when I get back from spring break I will only have 6 weeks or 34 days left in Valdosta! Woohoo. I am the happiest girl in the world right now!
So you like my new layout? Oh hey me too! I think its super cute, yet simple at the same time. Took me forever to do, but that's just because I am technologically retarded. It happens, I'll accept it.
Today I am grateful for the sunshine. It is often something I take for granted. Today we were under a tornado watch and basically had a monsoon hit (okay, I'm exaggerating) but it really made me realize how much we all crave and need the sunshine, and the warmth and happiness it brings us. So "Mr. Golden Sun please shine down on me!" (name that tune and show!)
I hope everyone has a Terrific Thursday! Peace and Love Friends, Peace and Love! <3
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Barney. I don't actually know the name of the tune. but I sing it all the time and Gregg was impressed that I knew what show it was off of. uhm I happen to love your layout.
ReplyDeleteI was going to say barney too! but i guess it doesnt count since she said it before me....hahah. Im glad you get to go home!!! Youre new layout is super cute. LOVE IT.
ReplyDeletethanks for all the blog comments. youre the bomb!