Friday, March 4, 2011

and thats a wrap people

Today is the last and final day of the challenge. Praise the Lord, and it is also Friday which means funny and fabulous! I am so excited for this weekend! Its is going to be wonderful! Soo on to the details!

Day 30
A picture of someone you miss


This my friends is Miss Bailey Lang Pennington. She is my soul sista. I can't believe I went 4 whole years without seeing this girl. Although she is so very far away from me I know that if I ever needed her she would be there for me! I am so grateful for our friendship! Miss you B!

Funny:
-Off brand Toms called BOBS
-MO sending me a hug via text
-Haley's comments about my zumba moves.
-Showing off my zumba moves in the student union, and a passerby commenting on them

Fabulous:
- Jogging class getting cancelled
-How MO always knows exactly what to say to make me feel better about myself.
-Having the nicest nurse at the student health center.
-Spending weekend with K

So my day today has been absolutely wonderful! I got to sleep in, my class lasted 20 minutes, I am currently at work with K (she works at the most precious boutique Pinstripes and Polka dots, check it out) and tonight we are going to red box a movie, and get Chinese takeout, and tomorrow is beach day! I am sooo uber pumped. Hope everyone has a lovely weekend! Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment