Monday, March 7, 2011

gibberish....what does that even mean?

So I forgot to put what I was thankful for, but believe me I have been noticing some pretty great stuff in my life, I just haven't posted it. So here you go.


I am thankful for the power of prayer. I had a crazy awesome experience with prayer this past weekend. I wish everyone had the knowledge that prayer works miracles. "Ask and ye shall recieve."


I am thankful for little children. I have always loved children but its the small, sweet, and simple things that they do that make my heart melt. At church on Sunday one of the little boys I watch came running up to me, gave me the biggest hug, and kiss on the cheek and said "Brett I love you so much." I think I teared up a little bit. I am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment