Wednesday, March 2, 2011

fearful

Day 28
A picture of something your afraid ofOkay well my biggest fear is being alone, but I don't know how to capture that. One of my other fears is using the bathroom on airplanes, I know this sounds silly but I am terrified. Weird I know.
Today I went to the student health clinic for the first time. I was so nervous but I knew I had to go. I have been having an itchy throat and low grade fever for the past couple of days. Today I woke up and I had a white spot at the very back of my mouth, first thought "STREP." As much as I hate being tested for it, I didn't want it to get worse. So I went and turns out I don't have strep, they have no idea what I have. They gave me 3 different medications, so hopefully everything will be back to normal soon. Which brings me to my next item of business. Today I am grateful for our increasing knowledge of medicines, and the human body. The medical field just keeps advancing and I am really grateful that there are people out there who care and want us to feel our best and be healthy. I am extremely grateful for my wonderful health. I do not get sick very often and if I do its not that serious. Our bodies truly are a gift from God! Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment