Funny:
-My conversations with the kids I babysit, its totally true, kids say the funniest things. one example, we were playing traffic with bikes outside and luke "crashed" into me, so I pretend cry and he comes up to me, puts his little hands on my cheeks and says "its okay honey. don't cry."
- The fact that the day before I give my speech in communications on the HOPE scholarship, the school newspaper comes out with the cover page being all about the changes in hope. crazy huh.
-That I am freaking about applying for Clayton State when I haven't even finished here at Valdosta.
-Almost getting run over by a car, seeing the driver later in my zumba class. He said he would never mess with me again because I have mad dancing skills. booyah!
- The fact that the day before I give my speech in communications on the HOPE scholarship, the school newspaper comes out with the cover page being all about the changes in hope. crazy huh.
-That I am freaking about applying for Clayton State when I haven't even finished here at Valdosta.
-Almost getting run over by a car, seeing the driver later in my zumba class. He said he would never mess with me again because I have mad dancing skills. booyah!
Fabulous:
-Babysitting. 3 times this week. LOVE these babies and LOVE money.
-Getting ahead of the game in ALL of my classes (overachiever much?)
-Getting a copy of Toy Story 3 for free! Thank you very much Amanda!
-100 on yet another Biology quiz!
-30 days left in Valdosta. Whoop Whoop.
-Talking with Shae Audrey, she is the best cousin everr.
-Babysitting. 3 times this week. LOVE these babies and LOVE money.
-Getting ahead of the game in ALL of my classes (overachiever much?)
-Getting a copy of Toy Story 3 for free! Thank you very much Amanda!
-100 on yet another Biology quiz!
-30 days left in Valdosta. Whoop Whoop.
-Talking with Shae Audrey, she is the best cousin everr.
-Improving on my scripture reading and studying.
I hope everyone has a lovely weekend. I know I will be kept busy for most of mine. Peace and Love bloggers!



No comments:
Post a Comment