THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT ME IF WE ARE GOING TO BE BEST FRIENDS:
My initals spell BEN
I am the middle child (aka the creamy good stuff)
I don't have any brothers.
My mom is my best friend.
I worry about finding "the one"
I am a morning person
I always fall asleep during the first 5 minutes and wake up for the last 5 minutes of Ps I love you, so I haven't ever seen the whole movie...but I hear its a great one!
I am a perfectionist
I like the sweet little things in life
Most of my best friends are guys. Girls=Drama and I HATE drama.
I am allergic to freshly cut grass. I get pink eye and/or a bad rash.
I am not allergic to cats, but I hate them so I say that I am. Their fur makes my eyes itch.
I hate the cold weather, unless I have a cute boy to cuddle with.
I can't wear open toed shoes unless my toenails are painted.
I don't know what my natural haircolor is.
I love the beach and everything that goes with it. tans. swimsuits. sunglasses. hats. tanning oil.
I can't wait to have a place of my own to decorate.
I am addicted to the show Bachelor and Bachelorette.
Everybody always makes fun of my laugh, but its just because they LOVE it.
Anyways, I could go on and on. But I'll save ya'll. Go make your own list NOW. Because I want to read it! Peace and Love!



ah, i'm so glad you did this..
ReplyDeletewhat a cute list!
:]
OMG! As I was reading this I could not help but notice many similarities between us. :) Just sayin! :)
ReplyDeletelove you!