Friday, December 17, 2010

Funny and Fabulous Fridays

So I am copying this idea from my favorite blogger Sydney, I don't actually know her but her blog is definately perfection. I stalk her blog like no other and I really liked her idea. On Thursday she points out the awesome and awkward things that happen. So I decided to do funny and fabulous things that happen on Fridays. It was a lot of fun because I payed a lot of attention to everything that happened. So here goes!

Funny:
  • While Colby and I were watching Tangled in the theater, the sound for some reason decided to stop and this little girl turns to her mom and said "Mommy, why is it so quiet in here?" Let me just tell you this girl was being quite annoying before this happened because she was running up and down the theater stairs.
  • My sister and I arguing over whether or not the house smelled like syrup, let me just say it did. Turns out Mo made waffles this morning.
  • My dad playing the guitar while Mo and I scrapbooked
  • Colby making the most freaky Potato Head Characters

Fabulous:

  • Stuck Like Glue coming on TWICE in one day, I am a BIG Sugarland fan.
  • The honey butter on my cinnamon raisin bagel this morning
  • Using a coupon at Chickfila and then getting a coupon on my receipt for a free Chicken Sandwhich
  • Watching Disney channel with Colby all day
  • Scrapbooking with Mo

Anyways, that was all for today. Next week I will try to figure more things for each topic but hey I am a newbie, so cut me some slack! Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment