Monday, December 20, 2010
Hint Taken
Ohhh my my. 5 days until Christmas! Woohoo. I hope everyone remembers the real reason for the season. Its all because of HIM. So many things happened this year that I am really grateful for. Overall I would say I had an alright year. I'm hoping next year will be a lot better but things aren't looking THAT great. oh well life goes on. Anyways, Today my friends and I met at Partners Pizza for our Christmas Panty Party. It was a lot of fun and just a good time to all catch up and I got a cute pair of panties out of it. haha. To the boy who I have wasted a lot of time on I just have one thing to say. I can take a hint. You are obviously not into me. I am moving on. Just thought I would make things clear. BUT you should really stop sending mixed messages. Its not cute. Anyways Christmas decided to come early to our house and I have gotten some pretty amazing things so far. I got the movie Dear John, I must say Channing Tatum you are so fine. If you and your wife ever split...please contact me! ;) My favorite gift will probably be my TOMS because I have waited FOREVER to get them. I opened them today and have already worn them. I love them, a lot. haha. Anyways I am about to crash since I stayed up way to late blog stalking and got up way to early. Peace and Love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment