Wednesday, December 22, 2010

wanna know a secret?


First of all I want you all to know that Santa came to my house last night! And we can all thank him because he gave me exactly what I wanted. I got a new camera and it takes great pictures! I will be so much better about taking pictures and posting them. I believe that a photo really makes a blog post that much better.


Anyways here is my secret- If you ever want to hold that super cute boy you been flirting with hands...go ice skating. My friends and I went last night and had a blast. It got me thinking that it would be a PERFECT date. Its cold so you can snuggle, and to keep from falling you can hold hands. So there you go ladies. Put that advice to use. Not that I am some love guru...but anyways.


Tomorrow I will be off to Utah bright and early to visit Afton! Get pumped chica! Also K called me today and totally made my day! So thanks K, you are the best! Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment