Wednesday, December 8, 2010

let all the countdowns begin! :)


3 more days till I am home!

17 more days till Christmas!

21 more days till I am in Florida with my soulll sista!


Right now life is being ever so nice to me. I love it! :) This past weekend was a much needed girls trip! Kelsi, Rachel, and I all woke up (before the sun) and drove down to Savannah! I must say that I love Savannah! The town is just so precious! We toured the fort for Kelsi's extra credit and laughed the whole tour and said silly things just to entertain ourselves. Then we were starving since none of us had eaten so we made our trip down to Spanky's (beachside, might I add). The food was sooo good. Then we went to take pictures on the beach. We saw lots of horseshoe crabs, I haven't ever seen any so I was so amazed! Then we made our way to riverstreet! It was so fun to walk around the shops and watch the boats come in and out. There was a Christmas festival the same day so there were lots of other things set up. The day ended with a lighted parade where we did see Santa! :) Then we headed back...and we had quite the adventure, which included taking a wrong turn and going through Jacksonville, Fl. Oh the joys of adventures!


Anyways, after last weekend it was time to get busy. I had my math final yesterday that I prepared so hard for (and I think I made a 94!). Now I have time to relax. I realized why they call it dead day...mostly because every student wants to kill themselves. But, no worries it is all over now! :) Yay! I am so ready for Christmas break and to be home! I have missed it so much! First semester down! Woohoo! Bring it on 2011! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment